June 29, 2009

June 2009

A Lot Going On

So thing blogging this seems to be harder to keep on top of than I thought. I will try and make it a point to do this weekly or every 2 weeks.. Things have been really busy here on June 27, 2009 we got the newest addition to our family CASEY.. She is 6 weeks old and a pure German Sheppard..

I am so in love with her... The girls are doing good with her as well.. She is really good.

As for the girls Erin is a typical 3 year old. Who ever made up the sayings Terrible Two's sure never had kids because 3 is definitely worse.. Ashley is doing well she has been just hanging out at home since school has ended. She did miss the last week of school because of the Swine Flu she had it horribly. I got it as well but not as bad. July 10th is coming quickly and the adoption is all set to be final that day. We are all excited and can not wait for that day to be here..

No comments: