January 15, 2011

Time to Play Catch-up

WOW it have been a very long time since I did this and I know that last time I said I would keep it up but did not. :( A Lot has changed since the last time I posted. Well I am going to start back in October of 2009 and I am going to copy a lot of this from a journal I kept or tried to :

October 26, 2009

user posted image

user posted image

WOW we just started trying and look at that.. We needed to wait for my sister to have her baby she was born October 2 to really start trying and what can I say I must be VERY fertile. I thought something may be up when I got really bloated and my breasts started to hurt.. I am super excited. I wanted a July baby between both of our families there is not one person born in July...

Here is my New Niece : Ava Marie Wolcott.. Born October 2, 2009..


No comments: