This is what has been up
Well I am ...
It has been about 3 months and I am really slacking about keeping this up to date.. We have officially potty training.. God Help me.. She has really no interest in it but we have to start somewhere. I really don't even think she has any idea that she go pee but I hope that she get some idea once she goes at least one time in the potty.. We bought her a cute little pink potty with a really soft seat and some pull ups that get cold when they get wet.. I did buy some "big girl" panties but I will hold on to those for a little until she understands some more..
Ashley is doing well.. We have some really BIG news come about just this past month we found her father after searching for 5 years and he WILL sign is rights over to Chris so he can Adopt her.. She is very excited.. This is really a formality seeing that Ashley is now 14 years old and she has not seen him since she was 2 years old and we have not had any contact or help or anything for that matter since then.. SO now just for all of the paperwork to be done on our end and this whole nightmare will be over with. Thank God for that...
As for me.. I have fallen in to a very bad place to be.. My health is not very well but I am working on it. I am trying not to go the medication route so it may take a little longer than expected so I have to be patient.. Panic disorder and Anxiety Mixed in with with a Social fear is really debilitating BUT I will beat this and I am working on it very diligently.. Chris is with me every step of the way and is a HUGE help.. It is just not easy..
Lastly Please all Pray for my sister she Test in 10 days to see if her third attempt at IVF worked.. I can not wait ..
It has been about 3 months and I am really slacking about keeping this up to date.. We have officially potty training.. God Help me.. She has really no interest in it but we have to start somewhere. I really don't even think she has any idea that she go pee but I hope that she get some idea once she goes at least one time in the potty.. We bought her a cute little pink potty with a really soft seat and some pull ups that get cold when they get wet.. I did buy some "big girl" panties but I will hold on to those for a little until she understands some more..
Ashley is doing well.. We have some really BIG news come about just this past month we found her father after searching for 5 years and he WILL sign is rights over to Chris so he can Adopt her.. She is very excited.. This is really a formality seeing that Ashley is now 14 years old and she has not seen him since she was 2 years old and we have not had any contact or help or anything for that matter since then.. SO now just for all of the paperwork to be done on our end and this whole nightmare will be over with. Thank God for that...
As for me.. I have fallen in to a very bad place to be.. My health is not very well but I am working on it. I am trying not to go the medication route so it may take a little longer than expected so I have to be patient.. Panic disorder and Anxiety Mixed in with with a Social fear is really debilitating BUT I will beat this and I am working on it very diligently.. Chris is with me every step of the way and is a HUGE help.. It is just not easy..
Lastly Please all Pray for my sister she Test in 10 days to see if her third attempt at IVF worked.. I can not wait ..
No comments:
Post a Comment