I just don't understand..
I just don't get the whole concept of taking a bath to relax. I tried to do this tonight because my back and neck hurt and I needed to relax. I can not understand how people do it. First I have to take a shower because if I just take a bath then I would be lying in "dirty" water so I take a quick shower and then start the water for the bath and put in the milk and honey bath soak that Chris had gotten me YEARS ago.. The tub fills up and I put my head back and I am saying to my self "this is how I am supposed to relax yea OK" as I shift my weight and make sure my foot is holding me up so I don't slip and I look up and you stare into your shower head and think if ever the time for the water to fail and to just turn on with the ice cold water coming out what a comic relief that would be. And this is where I am supposed to relax.. Needless to say I think I was in there 3 minutes and said forget this I will go lay down in bed and watch T.V. What did I do wrong or am I just stupid.. LOL.
I just don't get the whole concept of taking a bath to relax. I tried to do this tonight because my back and neck hurt and I needed to relax. I can not understand how people do it. First I have to take a shower because if I just take a bath then I would be lying in "dirty" water so I take a quick shower and then start the water for the bath and put in the milk and honey bath soak that Chris had gotten me YEARS ago.. The tub fills up and I put my head back and I am saying to my self "this is how I am supposed to relax yea OK" as I shift my weight and make sure my foot is holding me up so I don't slip and I look up and you stare into your shower head and think if ever the time for the water to fail and to just turn on with the ice cold water coming out what a comic relief that would be. And this is where I am supposed to relax.. Needless to say I think I was in there 3 minutes and said forget this I will go lay down in bed and watch T.V. What did I do wrong or am I just stupid.. LOL.
1 comment:
How funny! I take a bath almost every night to relax. I love it!
Post a Comment