January 15, 2011

May 30, 2010

The morning of I was taken to Pre-op at about 7:00am as far as I can remember..



God I was HUGE.. And Chris was nervous but God do I love him.. He was acting silly and making me feel calm.. Then at 9:01am and 9:02am They arrived

KAYLEE PAIGE
4lbs 3oz

MADISON RILEY
4lbs 11oz


They were taken straight to the NICU and Kaylee spent 14 days there and Madison 10.. Both with breathing problems and a heart murmur.. They needed to be intubated and feed by tubes.. They both needed a blood transfusion and thankfully my father had donated to me before my delivery just in case I needed blood.. Since I did not and he is a universal donor they were able to use his blood.. THANK YOU DAD..

This was the hardest days of my life but I am grateful for my Husband and family and especially GOD for helping me get though this hard hard time and for making them healthy enough to make it home..

No comments: