I CAN NOT wait.. 5 days until the c-section and it just seems like something is going to go wrong and it will not happen on that day because I have been here so long.. I have a biophysical on Friday and that will be my last U/S and the C-Section is on Sunday at 8:00am EST..
January 15, 2011
May 25, 2010
We had out growth scan and they did not do so well they did not gain enough weight but since I only have days until my c-section they were not to concerned because everything else looked good (movement, breathing, fluid, tone, ect... ) Kaylee (A) Weighs 4 pounds 5 ounces and Madison (B) Weighs 4 pounds 9 ounces. So been here 6 weeks and I have 1 week and 2 days left until I go home
I CAN NOT wait.. 5 days until the c-section and it just seems like something is going to go wrong and it will not happen on that day because I have been here so long.. I have a biophysical on Friday and that will be my last U/S and the C-Section is on Sunday at 8:00am EST..
I CAN NOT wait.. 5 days until the c-section and it just seems like something is going to go wrong and it will not happen on that day because I have been here so long.. I have a biophysical on Friday and that will be my last U/S and the C-Section is on Sunday at 8:00am EST..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment