Had my growth U/S today and they looked wonderful. I wonder how they have enough room in there they are so squished.. When you look at then on the U/S there is body parts everywhere.. Twin B is 4lbs 4oz she gain a whole pound in 2 weeks. Twin A is 3lbs 14oz again she gained 12 oz. My fluid still looked good. My next growth scan is on May 25th so we will see how close to 5 pounds they get. As for me I have been back and forth from L&D a few times because I am still contracting sometimes but I do not feel them. They do not for see me going before the scheduled date May 30th but they also said you never know. Bio-Physicals have been great they both score 8 out of 8 each time. Still on Procardia every 6 hours. They are no longer going to check my cervix because they do not want to start anything that has not started yet.. Weight is 167 .. One bad thing besides being here is Depression is starting to kick in.. :(
January 15, 2011
May 11, 2010
4 Weeks Down 3 to go
Had my growth U/S today and they looked wonderful. I wonder how they have enough room in there they are so squished.. When you look at then on the U/S there is body parts everywhere.. Twin B is 4lbs 4oz she gain a whole pound in 2 weeks. Twin A is 3lbs 14oz again she gained 12 oz. My fluid still looked good. My next growth scan is on May 25th so we will see how close to 5 pounds they get. As for me I have been back and forth from L&D a few times because I am still contracting sometimes but I do not feel them. They do not for see me going before the scheduled date May 30th but they also said you never know. Bio-Physicals have been great they both score 8 out of 8 each time. Still on Procardia every 6 hours. They are no longer going to check my cervix because they do not want to start anything that has not started yet.. Weight is 167 .. One bad thing besides being here is Depression is starting to kick in.. :(
Had my growth U/S today and they looked wonderful. I wonder how they have enough room in there they are so squished.. When you look at then on the U/S there is body parts everywhere.. Twin B is 4lbs 4oz she gain a whole pound in 2 weeks. Twin A is 3lbs 14oz again she gained 12 oz. My fluid still looked good. My next growth scan is on May 25th so we will see how close to 5 pounds they get. As for me I have been back and forth from L&D a few times because I am still contracting sometimes but I do not feel them. They do not for see me going before the scheduled date May 30th but they also said you never know. Bio-Physicals have been great they both score 8 out of 8 each time. Still on Procardia every 6 hours. They are no longer going to check my cervix because they do not want to start anything that has not started yet.. Weight is 167 .. One bad thing besides being here is Depression is starting to kick in.. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment