January 15, 2011

April 27, 2010

2 Weeks down 5 to go sad037.gif Had an U/S today and the girls look great.. Baby A is 3lbs 2 oz and Twin B is 3lbs 4 oz so there is no TTTS going on here.. Had a Bio-Physical and they scored 8 out of 8 so things for them look great. My fluid looks good and my cervix is 3.8 so they said that is nice and long and closed. My C-Section date is May 30th at 8:00am. So far I am on Procardia every 8 hours round the clock because the contractions would not stop on there own, they are better now. Being in the hospital is not easy and I have a lot of Bad days depression anxiety ect.. But I am making it.. Weight is 162 that to me is a lot but I know there are two in there, I just hope I will be able to lose it once this is all over.. This GD sucks x-ranting.gif Now they want to start me on medication for it because my fasting numbers are too high.. If it is not one thing it is another.. I will be having an U/S every Tuesday so will update more then..

No comments: