October 9, 2008

The House


It's Getting there

We are now in the home stretch in finishing the house THANK GOODNESS we have been living here now since the I believe it is the third week of August and I am loving it.. The kids are doing so well.. Ashley started the 7th grade at the high school and is doing just great at the new school CHS.. She is just blowing me away I thought that she may have some difficulty adjusting but None whatsoever. Erin has had some bigger changes.. She has moved from our room to her own room and from a crib to a big girl bed. Both she has done beautifully. Not a problem at all.. They are both growing up so fast I just want to push the stop button and enjoy them both..



This picture is from Erin's new room,
Ashley was trying to keep her busy while we painted the downstairs. What a pain that was (painting that is not keeping her busy) that was the easy part..

1 comment:

Anna said...

I LOVE those pictures! What awesome sisters <3