Fasi Free ??
No way .. We are now on Day 3 I can not believe that she is doing as well as she is. If helps that she has such a chapped lower lip from the darn thing but hey what ever helps hu ? So as of October 8 she no longer has a fasi.. As of you that don't know what the fasi is.. Pasi, Bobo, Plug, Whatever you may want to call it.. I really thought that it was going to be this hugh struggle to get that thing away from her here we were going to try to get the night time bottle to stop first and then the Fasi but because of the bad chapped lip it was the other way around.. So YAY she has only asked for it a few times and I just remind her of her "boo boo" and she goes about her business.
No way .. We are now on Day 3 I can not believe that she is doing as well as she is. If helps that she has such a chapped lower lip from the darn thing but hey what ever helps hu ? So as of October 8 she no longer has a fasi.. As of you that don't know what the fasi is.. Pasi, Bobo, Plug, Whatever you may want to call it.. I really thought that it was going to be this hugh struggle to get that thing away from her here we were going to try to get the night time bottle to stop first and then the Fasi but because of the bad chapped lip it was the other way around.. So YAY she has only asked for it a few times and I just remind her of her "boo boo" and she goes about her business.
1 comment:
That's awesome! I wish it were that easy for Noah!
Post a Comment