March 9, 2011

New Me ?

On the first of March I joined Weight Watchers Online..  Have you ever just gotten to that point where you just can stand it anymore and something has to change..  Well I got there but after just 4 days in I was ready to quit..I had gotten on the scale and realized that I was still at my start weight..  ME Quit ??  I never do that..  BUT I didn't.  I took a step back for a moment (after I totally melted down to DH) and  promised to myself that I would do this..  So my weigh in on Tuesday I was down 3 pounds..  I was hoping for more but after Sundays episode I would take what I could get..  Enough about me.  Girls Girls Girls Girls (sound like a strip club sign) that is all I see all the time.  The baby girls now have front teeth you really can't see them but they are there..  K has 2 and M has 1.  I have started to feed them some table food and they seem to really love it.. 

My little princess turned 5 yesterday :( where did that time go..  Over the weekend we went to my mothers house and had a small party for her.  My mom & dad my MIL & FIL were there as well as both my sisters and so was my brother it was nice and she got LOTS of toys.. 

Ashley's play was this weekend (Into the Woods) it was GREAT she played sleepy in the seven dwarfs and loved every minute of the play.  It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in a school production..

Well off the count points and work out.. 

No comments: