January 15, 2011
March 19, 2010
This is going to be a quick update because I just don't want to talk about everything right now.. As you all know we found out that the cord was not connected in the proper place in he placenta for baby A it is actually called Velamentous insertion. We now 2 weeks later I have something called Vasa Previa and they are VERY concerned.. I am on bed rest and will be now until I deliver. They are going to start me on steroids at 28 weeks for the babies lungs and I will be put into the hospital at 30 weeks and try to make it as far as I can I guess.. I will write more later I am just so upset.. Any and all positive thoughts and information if you know about any of this would be greatly appreciated.. On a good note a guess The babies looked good one was 1 lb 10 oz and the other was 1 lbs 7 oz one is head down and one is head up and my cervix is still long..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment