January 15, 2011

January 27, 2010

The babies are fine and both are GIRLS !!!! happy45.gif My DH is going to go insane or work a lot overtime.. I went for my 16 week u/s and they said the babies looked great and so did the fluid. I have been having a lot of pain so right after the u/s I had to go to my regular Dr. for a check and he was not sure what it could be so told me to take it easy, that night the nurse practitioner called and told me that they had gotten my u/s results back and there was a problem.. I think my heart stopped for a few seconds and all I could say was WHAT was wrong with the babies.. She said nothing they looked great but that I had placenta previa and that I now had to limit everything and be on bed rest until the next u/s on Feb. 10th to see if it moves at all. sad037.gif So that is that story then yesterday I get a call from her again (Erica) and she says your urinalysis came back and you had crystals in your urine and that I may have kidney stones so I needed to go to the hospital and get an U/S of my kidneys. That is what I did today and I am awaiting the results of that .. OH goody.. So I don't think I have ever been so sick and had so many things wrong with me since I got pregnant.. I hate to complain but Come on already. Between the non-stop cold and congestion that I have had since the end of November, the C-Diff colitis and now all of this I have had it...

No comments: