February 19, 2010
Went for my anatomy U/S and was there almost 3 hours.. The girls looks great and they are no doubt girls.. Baby B is 13 ounces and Baby A 12 ounces. They both look good and cooperated very well they are transverse with a head on either side.. I still have placenta previa and now they found that Baby A's Umbilical Cord is not attached to the placenta in the proper place it is not in the middle but way on the side. She seemed concerned about this and wanted me back in 2 weeks. I also have to go to have a echo for them due to my husbands heart and history. She did give me a lot of pictures most of them in 3-D My brother just took belly shots of me and I am just waiting for him to either post them on his photography website or send them to me.. If you all are interested in looking his website is www.B13photography.com he does maternity and children but will take pictures of almost anything. I should have my shots soon. If you do look at the website and go to Contact us that is my belly just Saturday. I am HUGE HUGE HUGE and getting my butt kicked all over.. Baby A which is on the bottom is much more active that Baby B. While we were watching them on the U/S Baby A kicked Baby B right in the face it was so weird to watch. I have to go back for another U/S on March 5th and then again on the 19th. Still in pain and Tired Tired..
No comments:
Post a Comment